Online Terms and Conditions of Cook at home competition.
- The promoter is: Haven Newstead, in conjunction with Miele Australia and Ecco Bistro.
- The competition is open to residents of Brisbane only.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter one must click attending on our Facebook Event – Cook At home with Philip Johnson.
- Entries open Friday03/07/2020.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The Prize is a golden ticket package to the value of $250. Entrant must be able to visit our showroom in Newstead to collect. Address: 63 Skyring Tce Newstead, 4006 QLD.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Haven Newstead hold no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Winner will be chosen at random by the staff at FLAMANKO Social.
- The Winner will be notified by direct message on Friday 10/07/2020. The Winner will have 24 hours to accept the prize, or Haven Newstead reserve the right to award a new winner
14. Entry to this competition will be deemed as acceptance to these terms and conditions. Haven Newstead also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.