Forget buying flowers this year, it’s food and wellness we’re after for Valentine’s Day in 2020.
Whether it’s a relaxed night in or out with your loved one, the girls, or showing yourself a little self-love this Valentine’s Day, Haven Newstead has Brisbane covered.
The culinary and wellness minds behind Brisbane’s most beautiful lifestyle precinct, including Salt Meats Cheese, Short Order, Cheeky Poke, Betty’s Burgers, Studio Pilates, Top Lashes and Miele – are getting Brisbane in the mood this Valentine’s day – no matter how to choose to celebrate it.
It includes a sensual night out at Salt Meats Cheese over a three-course spread for two for $70, or a night in, indulging in a Short Order dinner box for two with mains, sides and a decadent platter of heart-shaped desserts made by its sister brand, Jocelyn’s Provisions at $70 for two.
Derek Morell, Haven Newstead General Manager, says Brisbane is craving culinary and wellness experiences – both at home and out – for Valentine’s Day 2020.
“Each of our incredible retailers know how to make an experience for everyone, no matter how or who you want to celebrate it with,” Derek says.
Studio Pilates Newstead Studio Manager Sharyn Sue See says Valentine’s 2020 will also be about showing yourself and friends a little self-love – which is why they’re giving away their special six for $50 package.
“Valentine’s Day is not just for the couples – it’s one day you can also make sure you spoil yourself or your friends too,” Sharyn says. “Enjoy an afternoon indulging with the girls – like kicking off with a sweaty Studio Pilates session, a beauty treatment at Top Lashes, and ending with dinner and drinks at Cheeky Poke – for the ultimate “Galentine’s” Day!”
A full run down on Haven Newstead’s Valentine’s Day activities includes:
- Dining on a sensual three-course spread with Prosecco at Salt Meats Cheese for $70 per couple
- Having the ultimate night in over a Short Order special dinner box for two – including your choice of mains, sides and a decadent platter of heart-shaped desserts made by Jocelyn’s Provisions at $70 for two Showing yourself a little self-love with a Studio Pilates, six for $50 special introductory offer
- Dining in or out over a Betty’s Burger with Concrete Ice-cream or a poke bowl at Cheeky Poke
- Looking and feeling your best with a lash and beauty pack at Top Lashes
- Showing your loved one just how much they mean to you with Miele’s Generation 7000 range.
In the heart of Newstead, Haven is Brisbane’s most beautiful food and lifestyle precinct delivering exceptional experiences and this Valentine’s day is set to be their most romantic night yet.