A special lunch and lunch special rarely equate to the same thing, but at The Terrace by e’cco, diners can expect just that with their new “cheap and cheerful” lunch time special.
Chef Shaun Tinman has selected an entrée and choice of two mains from the delicious al-la-carte menu for $39. The new menu includes the following dishes:
– Potato Gnocchi, gorgonzola, spinach, pine nuts
– Grilled Atlantic salmon, citrus beurre blanc, sorrel
– John Dory, baby beets, sweet potato puree, onion, caper, almond
– Cauliflower, golden raisins, caper, almond, anchovy custard
– Hazelnut Semifredo sandwich, salted caramel ganache, raspberry sorbet
– Charred peppered pineapple, kaffir lime, coconut sorbet
Available from Tuesday to Saturday from 12 to 3PM, guests can enjoy this special offer during office hours or on the weekend! For those who rather happy hour outings, be at The Terrace from 4 to 6PM from Tuesday to Saturday for freshly shucked Sydney Rock oysters (for $1 each!) and cheap drinks.
Find out more here.